Dr. Benjamin Collas
I now have moved to the RIMS Kyoto, Japan. Below is an excerpt of my mathematical activities in Bayreuth University; You will find more material on my arithmetic homotopy geometry activity in terms of publications, talks and workshop organization on my CNRS and RIMS webpages.
Publications in Bayreuth
See here for Full Publications List.
- Monodromy of Elliptic Curve Convolution, Seven-point sheaves of G2-type, and Motives of Beauville type, 2018. With M. Dettweiler, S. Reiter and W. Sawin (v2, 26 pages, 12 figures) [ArXiv], [PDF].
- Hurwitz Stacks of Groups Extensions and Irreducibility, 2018 (v2-2020: major update, 26 pages,1 fig.) With S. Maugeais, [ArXiv].
- Arithmetic Geometry and Symmetries around Galois and Fundamental Groups, Mini-Workshop MFO 2018 - Introduction of the organizers with P. Dèbes and M. Fried (7 pages).
- Arithmetic and Homotopy of Moduli Stacks of Curves, in Oberwolfach Reports - OWR Report (8 pages).
Workshops and Seminars organization
See here for full list of Workshops Organization.
- Towards Chromatic Homotopy Theory. On Landweber Exact Functor Theorem, the stack of formal groups, Thom cobordism and complex-oriented cohomology theories, see programme and references (03.2019).
- Abelian Schemes over Spec Z. Following the proof of Fontaine, on Tate Theorem for elliptic curves, finite flat group schemes and ramification theory, see programme and references (06.2017).
- Arithmetic-Geometry Seminar, LII-IV Bayreuth, Germany, weekly joint seminar of Prof. Dettweiler and Prof. Stoll (2012-14).
Lectures in Bayreuth
During the Summer semester 2018: advanced lecture on ``Stacks and homotopy algebraic geometry'', see the moodle page of the lecture for programme and references. During Winter and Summer semester 2019: tutorials on Linear Algebra I & II.